Sea Monsters: Haunted Seas
| From the Release Notes:
- Charts may now be found to Haunted Seas.
- These treacherous waters are guarded by terrible specters and Barnabas the Pale himself.
- No longer decay movement tokens while vessels are attacking Atlantean Citadels.
- Add a new category at furnishers for banners, and move existing banners to there.
- New furniture available for manufacture: A wide variety of player-created banners.
- Add new sea battle board elements for Cursed Isles and Atlantis.
- Adjust the drop patterns for the Dadao and Blackjack.
- Adjust the background on swordfighting and rumble to give better contrast for the UI elements
- In PVP battles, if the better-navigating ship is hunting barbarians, the boarding fight is rumble.
- Change the math for sorting voyages based on jobber cuts.
- Change the names of Atlantean chests to be more consistent with others. They are now: Sunken box, Ancient locker, and Antediluvian chest.
- Fix a bug causing pets placed on vessels to disappear.
- Fix a bug selecting the type of weaving labor to provide.