The War Falcons
|The War Falcons at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Arvia, Bubbajr, Pipper, Gengiskhan, Kaelae|
|Flag Affiliation||Coerced Coexistence|
|Founded||1 November, 2007|
|Dormant or disbanded as of 24 December, 2010|
On 17 February 2007, the crew founded the flag of APC.
On 7 April, 2007, Bubbajr replaced Jackfalcon as captain of the crew.
By July of 2007 the crew was found to be sailing under the banner of Give No Quarter.
By September of 2007 the crew had left Give No Quarter to sail under Raiders.
On 1 November 2007 the crew was recreated under the name The War Falcons.
Born anew from the flames lick, forged from the icy depths, the War Falcons set their course once more.
Tears and sweat will merge as we once more set our maps on our beloved boards. We pillage and we will press on until this ocean devours us and steals our last breath.
- Respect other crew members and be loyal.
- Do not leave pillages abandoned with no help and leader.
- When there are meetings try your best to be there.
- We use the crew chats a lot at times as we relax so do not complain about it.
- Have a great time on pillys so lets have fun while taking this crew to the top.
- We may switch to Jobber Delight when we pillage on any WB or higher for the fact that its tough to job enough people but the normal booty division is Even and it will be turned back to normal after every pillage that I switch it to.
- Crew colors are blue and white.
- Cabin person: This rank is used for punishment purposes only, and for all greenies unless otherwise approved to be higher rank.
- Pirate: This position is automatically put for all members in the crew unless you are a greenie. However, greenies may achieve this rank due to high duty reports, doing well in battles, or following orders.
- Officer: To achieve the rank of officer, you must have solid/respected in Carpentry, sailing, and bilging. You must have broad/master in gunning or narrow/respected in Battle Navigation. No ables will be permitted in piracy skills, with the exception of Treasure Hauling..
- Fleet officer and Senior officer are in private Statements.
Note: I sometimes make exceptions with promoting. If you see someone ranked hire then the stats say then they have proved to me they deserve that rank in other ways so don't complain.