Your Worst Nightmare (Emerald)
Revision as of 06:17, 28 July 2013 by Muffynz (talk | contribs) (Your Worst Nightmare (Sage) moved to Your Worst Nightmare (Emerald): Ocean update)
|Your Worst Nightmare at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Arghhbreath, Bangorian, Chrkut, Clowreed, Drink, Funkyfantom, Greenforlife, Hailbush, Ladydragonss, Laughwater, Lazing, Lykojeyot, Notgang, Onlyaloha, Psychosious, Redfoxca, Skip, Stickgumms, Svenniej, Swhite, Violetdragon|
|Flag Affiliation||Hardcore Explorers|
|Founded||27 May, 2006|
|Last updated on 27 July, 2013|
Your Worst Nightmare is a crew on the Emerald Ocean. It was originally founded on the Sage Ocean and currently flies the flag of the Hardcore Explorers.
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? -Vincent Van Gogh
Extended Public Statement
Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare. Anyone may join provided that they have a good attitude.
We are a very active pillaging crew. We work hard, but most importantly, we have fun!
Here are a few basic rules for this crew. Be sure to read them thoroughly.
- Respect your fellow crewmates!
- If you ask to be officer before you ask to join the crew the answer will automatically be NO!!!!
- PTB- PTB means Permission to Board. To get on a ship you must ask PTB in crew chat and wait for your request to be granted. If your request is denied, then you may not jump on the ship, if you do, it will result in a plank. Repeated offenses will earn you a demotion.
- Example of the proper way to ask PTB: Ashdo says, "PTB Witty Sailfish" Dendrobia says, "Granted"
- Officer Board- Whenever you plan on taking a ship out to pillage on be sure to read their officer board. The rules on the officer board are to be followed.
- Commanding Officer- The CO of a ship is the person that takes the ship they are on out to pillage. This person is in charge of that pillage even if another pirate on that ship has a higher rank in the crew then them. If the CO has to leave because of something in real life then they may request that another officer in the crew take over that ship for the remainder of the pillage.
- Restock- No matter who you are if you take out a stocked ship you are responsible for making sure that that ship is restocked at the end of the pillage.