|The Swarm at a Glance|
|Monarch||Queenbeez of Queen's Realm|
|Member crew(s)||About Damn Time, The Argonauts, Dark Cloud, Don't Rock The Boat, Fade to Black, Free Spirits, Fruit Madness, The Hive, Kings of Piracy-East, The Lightning Hearts, Queen's Realm, Ride the Lightning, Ultramarines, Wings of Fire-West, Wonder Girls generation, World Wide Web|
|Founded||3 April, 2009|
|Allies||Perfectly Reckless, Total Effin Chaos|
|Last updated on 21 October, 2016|
The Swarm is a flag on the Emerald Ocean. It was founded by Queenbeez on the Hunter Ocean on 3 April 2009. As of January 2014, it holds a blockading record of 14 victories and 6 defeats.
A few days after the creation of Queen's Realm. Queenbeez decided to create her own flag, upon the suggestion of her Senior Officer Slowdog. They named it The Swarm, after its monarch, the bee.
- Illustrious fame
- Number one flag in Hunter
- Number one in explorer reputation
- Once had three crews in the top 10 crews of Hunter
- Acquired Anegada Island
- Acquired Paihia Island
- Acquired Pukru Island
- Acquired Sayers Rock
With the hot rum running in our veins, we will serve you steel for tea!
Our flag is a coalition of crews who seek to mutually support each other and our members in a wide variety of endeavors; we participate in pillaging; trade and shopkeeping; Atlantis, Haunted Seas and CI; flotilla attack; and event and island blocade. We offer a number of benefits to member crews including support and training and look to make the experience of every pirate a fun and rewarding one.
Our flag is very big on respect. We expect all flaggies to respect each other and those outside the crew who job for us. If there are any issues concerning any flag member, we ask that it is discussed with the appropriate captain, rather than over FO chat. And talking of flag chat, we LUV to chat, so if you join our flag it is rarely quiet.
- March 22, 2010 - Anegada Island was transferred to The Swarm by Illusion.
- August 21, 2010 - Anegada VI: The Swarm successfully defended Anegada Island from The All-Consuming Flame. 3-0
- September 4, 2010 - Anegada VII: The Swarm successfully defended Anegada Island from -Tenacity-. 3-1
- September 11, 2010 - Anegada VIII: The All-Consuming Flame took Anegada Island. The Swarm did not defend.
- June 4, 2011 - Anegada XIV: The Swarm took Anegada back from the Jinx 3-0
- July 16, 2011 - Anegada XV: Exposed took Anegada from The Swarm 3-1
- September 12, 2011 - Paihia Island was transferred to The Swarm by fAThOm tHiS.
- September 25, 2011 - Pukru XXVIII: The Swarm took Pukru from Exposed. 3-1
- September 25, 2011 - Aimuari XXV: The Swarm never actually contended the blockade. Exposed kept Aimuari. Pukru XXVIII and Aimuari XXV were timed to run simultaneously.
- October 1, 2011 - Pukru XXIX: Blue Ice took Pukru from The Swarm, who dropped after round 2. 3-1
- October 15, 2011 - Paihia XXXVIII: The Swarm took Paihia from The Jade Empire. 3-0
- December 10, 2011 - Paihia XXXIX: The Swarm successfully defended Paihia from The Enlightened. 3-2
- January 28, 2011 - Paihia LX: The Swarm successfully defended Paihia from Good Luck. 3-0
- April 1, 2012 - Paihia LXI: The Swarm successfully defended Paihia from Bushwhackers. 3-1
- June 2, 2012 - Paihia LXII: The Swarm successfully defended Paihia from Bazinga and Hornswagglers 3-1-0
- August 19, 2012 - Alkaid XXVII: Over the Edge successfully defended Alkaid from The Swarm. 3-0
- September 22, 2012 - Paihia LXIII: The Swarm successfully defended Paihia from Raiders. 3-1
- October 27, 2012 - Sayers XXIX: Midknight Sun took Sayers from No Offence Intended. The Swarm dropped out after round 2. 3-0-0
- November 11, 2012 - Paihia LXIV: The Swarm successfully defended Paihia from Blood Dynasty. 3-1
- February 10, 2013 - Paihia LXV: The Swarm successfully defended Paihia from Raiders. 3-1
- March 10, 2013 - Paihia LXVI: Taste Our Broadside took Paihia from The Swarm. 3-1
- January 25, 2014 - Sayers XXXV: The Swarm took Sayers Rock from Rebound. 3-0
- February 1, 2014 - Sayers XXXVI: The Swarm successfully defended Sayers Rock from Guilt Trip. 3-0