Talk:POKEMON JOKE HOUR!!!
- ... "Mazi" is my immediate first thought. You have permission to post their words, yes? --Belthazar451 13:29, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support deletion - This article is not encyclopedic. YPPedia is not the place for random jokes and chatlog snippets. As long as the phenomen doesn't involve an audience larger than crew/flag chat it really shouldn't have it's own page. --Alfwyn 14:07, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support deletion for the reasons stated in the proposal. --Thunderbird 00:37, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose deletion - Dexavis is actually not a part of the crew/flag, so this reaches beyond just our little crew/flag. Many people have been part of this and is not as limited as the article is suggesting. Pokemon joke hour is something that has happened in many different locations, both on land and on sea. While I understand not everybody will get this, it does have a place as a part of pirate history on the Cobalt Ocean. What I do suggest is that Professor expand the introduction a bit more so people who are on the outside looking in have a little better feel. --Hohumdiddly 18:09, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose deletion - This is Professor. I will dig deeper into old chatlogs as I am sure I have solid evidence to prove that POKEMON JOKE HOUR!!! is a phenomemon of great importance that transcends way beyond a crew/flag. --marcoromero 18:34, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose deletion - This is Orch / Cruelty. I am not part of the crew/flag either but the hilarity of POKEMON JOKE HOUR!!! should be shared with all and thus I am opposed to the deletion of this page as I personally and occasionally refer to and copy/paste the material to online flaggies/hearties for pure amusement. --orchidiana
- Oppose deletion - This is Mazi. This has become a joke on Cobalt that reaches far beyond our small crew/flag. There have even been several events based on the joke. More history should be added about the phenomenon which is POKEMON JOKE HOUR, though. --dustinkyle
- Support deletion - Just a random opinion here: I'm a frequent user of the YPPedia, and while I do find the logs amusing, I do not necessarily think that they're relevant for a wiki, more possibly appropriate for the forum, etc. --Fixated 00:56, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support deletion - It isn't encyclopedic, and isn't even really an article. Also, I don't think some of the language used in it is very appropriate for Yppedia (even if it is filtered, we all know what "scuppering barnacle mother scupperers" means). --Adrielle ♥ =) 01:11, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose deletion - This is Rocafella. I am a cobalt player who loves this and this has been a life changing thing for me. I am also not part of the crew/flag/gang/mob/burrow either. I believe this should be shared with all.