- Shagie (just facts)
Sailing and carpentry stations
The merchant brig is currently listed has having six sailing stations, and nine carpentry stations. Is this correct? Most ships have more sailing stations than carpentry stations. --Teellox 18:52, 26 October 2005 (PDT)
- I'm nearly certain they're right. Fastest way to find out is hop aboard a merchant brig and count them yourself. The navy often uses merchant brigs if you don't have one in your crew. --Barrister 19:07, 26 October 2005 (PDT)
- confirmed, I counted them there are indeed 6 sails 9 carps Crazy rex 16:11, 11 November 2006 (PST)
I read a thread on the Y!PP forums that the new Merchant Brigs do not have Drinking tables due to the parlor badge introduction, etc. Can someone confirm this? If so, wiki needs updating.--Valien 13:00, 22 November 2005 (PST)
- If there's been a change, it's not retroactive. My merchant brig still has its drinking table. --Barrister 20:50, 22 November 2005 (PST)
- It's only new brigs. --Gloraelin 22:58, 22 November 2005 (PST)
- I just bought a merchant brig, and the Broken square table isn't there either. This poor, empty room is begging for some more funiture... --Odiferous 11:09, 13 December 2005 (PST)
YPPEDIA lists it as having 10 aboard, this total should be 8, at least in Sage we can never load more then 8.
- It's a wise idea to check stuff before making a comment. I fixed the count when the post was made in the forums. --Thunderbird 19:29, 14 April 2006 (PDT)
I was just in a blockade with eight aboard. If I'm reading the Wiki right it takes seven for influence. We had no influence. Was this a bug or is the Wiki wrong?
- From influence: On subscriber oceans this many pirates aboard must be subscribers. --Guppymomma 20:51, 11 November 2006 (PST)
New main deck image
I've uploaded a new version of the Main Deck image, because the poor figurehead had been decapitated for some time now. There were also a few areas where the image was incomplete, and when I attempted to simply edit the existing image, I found that the colors weren't matching up correctly. Turns out the existing file was a bit of a patchwork job of crisp, clear imagery layered over some blurrier content that had an odd, purpleish hue. So I made a new one from scratch, and now we can all gaze upon the mermaid's lovely visage. --Ladodal 13:31, 15 July 2012 (PDT)
- Edit: And again, because I am a special kind of doofus; I forgot that I have a penchant (on Blue oceans with no Doubloon fees for furnishings) to outfit every gun on every ship I own with decorative cannonballs. Those have been removed now. Mea culpa. --Ladodal 15:53, 15 July 2012 (PDT)