I'm in Flag A. Flag A is at war with Flag B. I'm jobbing with Flag B, when a Flag A ship engages us. Even though I'm a member of Flag A and aboard a boat belonging to Flag B, if I sink, do I still risk an injury? (Yes, I've been asked this question. And I can't for the life of me figure out an answer... plus this would be insanely expensive and time-consuming to test.) --Ponytailguy 15:50, 21 May 2006 (PDT)
- I'd assume so, you're a member of one of the opposing flags in the battle. —Sivius(T/C) 15:51, 21 May 2006 (PDT)
Does anyone know what it is? ROCKAB88M
- I've heard the figure of around 5% bandied around at times. But only the Dev's would know for certain, and they won't tell ;-) -- Vorky 20:15, 18 May 2007 (PDT)
Rexelita's Sinkathon gave a rate of 1.7%. ~ Sweetiepiepi
picture of pirate
why do we need a picture of a pegleg? -- Microsoft994 18:38, 12 August 2007 (PDT)
Should sinking flotillas, Atlantis, and sinking events be added to the list of ways to get an injury? --Fatfriar
I don't know how others feel about this page, but I find it really hard to read. The sentences aren't the best they could be and some of the information is lost in poor grammar and punctuation. I'd have a crack at re-writing it myself but it's almost 2am and I'm not sure anything I'd come up with would be an improvment! What do others think, do you think it needs working on? Suzalilli
Atlantis Injuries Clarification
I'm slightly confused on whether you can ONLY get the starfish in atlantis, or if you can still get regular injuries, too. What I'm trying to say (but its coming out rather incoherently) is that if my ship sinks in Atlantis, am I still eligible to receive a hook, eyepatch, or pegleg? --Marielking 11:12, 17 April 2008 (PDT)
- In short, yes, you could receive a hook, eyepatch, pegleg or starfish when a ship sinks in Atlantis. --Geeky kitty 11:29, 17 April 2008 (PDT)
is turn into a ghost is consider a injury?
well, it happen after we sunk, i assume yes!~ if it yes, i think it should be mentioned.
- It is not a permanent injury - in that you will be revived into your usual fleshy self once you log off and then on again. It possibly should be mentioned, though. When a pirate sinks and receives a regular permanent injury, they don't receive a fish bludgeon - pirates who are turned into ghosts after sinking do not receive a fish bludgeon either. --Adrielle ♥ =) 03:49, 29 June 2011 (UTC)
OK, thanks. i added to the page, for future ghosts. if any one has any improvement to add, he is more then welcome. --Yohoho, pirate life for me ! Reddress :> 08:54, 29 June 2011 (UTC)
Add new section about Tentacle Injury?
I still have my Injury on Ice, but I'm not sure if it's been disabled. If it hasn't, should this be added as Ice-exclusive? Gunnerfreak on Cerulean 17:07, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
- I think every time it was brought up before, it was decided that the injury might still get used someday so we should probably keep our mouths shut about it, but I could be misremembering. /e shrugs --Budclare2 22:43, 27 October 2016 (UTC)