A few questions to be answered by someone of the Ringer team (at least the first two should be):
- 1. Can You loose standing in a duty puzzle when in a flotilla battle, or is it same as blockades?
- 2. Are the Battered Hat and Weatered Helm trophies obtainable via a flotilla battle?
- 3. Is the rumor that flotillas are disabled during weekends true?
- 4. Is the flotilla league point visible on the world map even id You don't have that league point memmed/charted?
- 5. Does the king's flotilla change in number or was it just a feature to see how large should it be? If it does - do only warships appear or supplies too?
--Furiss 02:48, 27 May 2007 (PDT)
- I'll answer what I know but I'm not a Ringer.
- 2. I would assume not, but driftwood and soggy boots are not blockade specific so they should be possible in a flotilla.
- 3. The news on the notice board in game is accurate. Flotilla's have been disabled until further notice; not just for the weekends. They will be back once the problem is fixed.
- 4. The flotilla is visible regardless of what you have memmed or have charts for.
- -- Cedarwings (t/c) 08:03, 27 May 2007 (PDT)
- Actually the sinking trophies are confirmed by myself. But that is obvious. --Furiss 18:11, 27 May 2007 (PDT)
If possible, it would be beneficial to have pictures of each BKs symbol that shows up on the map for the flotillas. --Jeffer 2 15:27, 1 June 2007 (PDT)
- Okay I added them myself but if someone could verify the two with the question marks that would be great. Thanks --Jeffer 2 19:02, 1 June 2007 (PDT)
Flotilla Booty division
Has anyone figured out what the little pile of coins with a number below each pirate at booty division means ? I assume it's something similar to the ships that tell you have at how many battles you've been present in pillages but can't put my finger on what exactly does it mean for flotillas. Any clues? A note beside the flotilla booty division screenie would be good. --Cecidrake 16:37, 30 June 2007 (PDT) These little coins show the number of times that TH has been performed between brakes.
Flotilla status on vessels in non-sinkers
I have always wondered how long time you have to wait for a sunken ship in a non-sinking flotilla to be able to enter again, so I tested it out this morning. Seems like you don't have to wait at all. I took in a sloop and got sunk. Right after I limped back to port, I set sail again towards the flotilla and entered it, exactly five mins later. -- Angara 12:04, 20 October 2007 (CET)
Could someone please translate that bit in the article into English?--Janefairfax 14:53, 10 August 2007 (PDT)
- There is an extra "it" in there that I have highlighted in red. Hopefully that helps.