Sleeping With The Fishes
|Sleeping With The Fishes at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Silverpigeon, Goldmarie, Fillipsmells, Jannick, Sparrowcap|
|Flag Affiliation||The Interminable Nomads|
|Founded||10 July, 2006|
|disbanded as of 19 May, 2009|
In our crew, we don't have a tight promotion scheme. You need good stats, guidelines for which are below, but mostly you'll need our trust and good leadership skills. Just because you have 2 ships and a couple of Renowed standings, dosen't mean you will be Senior Officer right away. We believe that the rank of SO is an important one, and should be earned within a crew, but they should be involved with the running of the crew.
Guidelines for promotions:
• Cabin Person: Anyone can join!
• Pirate: Distinguished+ gunnery standing, as that is what this rank allows.
• Officer: Respected+ Battle Navigation standing, as that is what this rank allows.
• Fleet Officer (FO): Our trust. You must have been with the crew for a while, as with this rank you could completly clean us out of stock.
• Senior Officer (SO): You won't get this rank unless it is completly neccesary. SO isn't just a flashy title to have on your info page, it should mean something.
Fair winds from yer da Cap'n, Robinjh. :)