Known as one of the Sage Ocean's more creative pirates, Sante is never satisfied to exercise her talents in a single venue. Among other things, she is the winner of several contests in the Mariner's Muse forum, a major contributor to the naming themes of several Sage islands, and most recently the operator of Sante's Designer Ships, a service offering custom ship designs.
Currently, she is working on the prototype for this service, the Freudian Slip (a standard rename), as well as other orders from Sage players. To this end, she maintains Sante's List of useful fish names, a guide for unexpected standard renames.
Sante's standard ship renames include:
- Top Cat (for Killercat)
- Driving Permit (The Lost Lot's training war brig)
- Lost Lot (grand frigate of The Lost Lot crew)
- Freudian Slip (her own little slice of nuttiness)
- Quick Silver (for Silverside)
- Exclusive Pei Spa (in collaboration with Scarymuffin)
- Cuter Moron (a gift from Smergy to Executer, name is an 'in joke')
- French Maid (a saucy little black/white-painted number for Smergy)
- Mysterious Madame X (another Smergy commission)
- Secret Codde (winner of the Spectre needs a boat name competition
- Licensed Killifish (second place in the Spectre needs a boat name competition
Contributions and Achievements
- Sante's List of useful fish names (for renaming ships)
- Numerous contributions to island naming themes for buildings on Bowditch, Gauntlet, Admiral and Spaniel islands, including:
- Sage Ocean: Funding Nemo, The Manchurian Cabinet, For Beddings and a Furnisher, The Princess Brig, Gown with the Wind, Clothing Tighter, Hidden Padding, Fit on My Fez, And all things nice (former fort name on Gauntlet)), The Iron Fist, The Velvet Glove.
- Malachite Ocean: on Saltstraum Rock - The Enbankment, Inn Like Flint, Boulder Than Brass, possibly Stone Still (sugggested Stand Stone Still)
- Winner of the Captain's Limerick contest
- Winner of the Name that Building! naming contest <New Ocean>
- Winner (and second place) of the Spectre needs a boat name competition
- Honorable mention, Please, Sir, May I Be Excused? Weekend Challenge
- Sante's Collected Works