The following changes are for Dark Seas:
- The Trading Post has been updated with a new Wolverine pet that can be purchased in exchange for Faction PvP trinkets. The special Crimson/Shadow colors have an increased cost.
- From this point forward, faction trinkets will only be awarded in PvP sinkings if both vessels have an active bounty on them.
- There is now a cool down period after a pirate receives a Faction PvP trinket, before they can receive more. This limit should very rarely affect pirates who are participating in legitimate PvP battles that require meaningful time and effort.
- The vessel bounty icon will now appear in the voyages jobbing panel for vessels that are being hunted by the opposing faction.
- Messages related to faction bounties will now be recorded in the vessel logs.
- Island building records will now show when a shop is forced to close or allowed to reopen by the governor.
- Bugfix for the text descriptions of the new PvP bounty trophies.
- Bugfix to allow flagless vessels to pay the bribe in order to port at enemy faction islands.
These changes are for both Classic and Dark Seas:
- Behind-the-scenes setup and preparation for the new War Galleon vessel type which will soon be added to the Ice ocean for testing and feedback.
- Fixed a bug that would allow a sinking vessel to be repeatedly engaged before the sinking process completed.
- Correcting the amount of labor required in the Gold warfrig and Dark warfrig recipes.
- Adding seasonal content for March.