- Adding seasonal content for April
- Added a new YoWeb page to view a list of Colonized Islands, including tax information and links to governor names
- Adding a new Trade chat channel that can be used by pirates looking to buy or sell items
- "/tmute" can be used to toggle this chat channel
- Players can only use this channel once every few minutes
- Updating the requirements that must be met before joining a competition, in order to prevent pirates from "saving" a high scoring situation for use in a pending competition
- If on board a vessel that has recently turned about, players will be required to wait until the vessel reaches a league point before they can join a competition.
- If a player had already joined a pending competition at the time the vessel turns about, a message will be displayed that the player must rejoin the competition after reaching a league point.
- Attacking vessels that are much weaker will now greatly reduce the number of Greedy brigands that appear in the melee.
- Adding a warning message to the client if a player's mute list exceeds 750 names . Storing more names than this can exceed the size limit defined by the Java Preferences class.
- Fixing a bug that could cause LE ship NPPs to get stuck in the crow's nest
- Fix for client window size on 4k monitors; the window will now be shown at 2x scale at sufficiently high resolutions
- Minor update to chat filter