- Adding seasonal content and new player-created portrait backgrounds for May.
- The Explorers' Hall has been reworked to make it easier to find specific maps and compasses:
- There are now 3 separate sections, one for each kind of map: Viking Raid Maps, Imperial Outpost Maps, and Brigand King Compasses
- Each section will have up to 8 items. When new maps are spawned, the Explorers' Hall will attempt to replace any missing map types (i.e. small non-sinking maps, or medium swordfight maps, etc.)
- Decreased the map respawn timer from 7 minutes to 3 minutes.
- It is now possible to hide a vessel's planned moves during Battle Navigation. By clicking on a vessel's helm, pirates who have at least Officer level privileges in the vessel's crew will see a button to "Hide Navigation Moves". This can be toggled at any time.
- While navigation moves are hidden, anyone who does not have Officer status in the vessel's crew will not see the individual moves, but rather a simplified token count.
- If a pirate is ordered to navigate, they will be able to see the navigation moves, regardless of their crew or rank.
- Added portrait art for the 5 recently added Spring Trinkets: Seed Bag, Lime Lexicon, Flower Pot, Spring Rake, Lime Cocktail
- Bug fixes:
- The Patching puzzle was not correctly contributing to the list of requirements for the Battered Hat trophy. This has been fixed, and it should once again be possible to earn this trophy.
- Fixed a rare bug that would cause a shop order to appear ready for delivery even though a tiny fraction of puzzle labor was still required. Attempting to deliver before the labor was complete would cause an internal error.