But What About Flame-Painting?
|From the Release Notes:
Immediately after client update:
- Painting the hull of a dhow, baghlah, or xebec no longer leaves an all-wood racing stripe.
- Ice on ships is no longer strangely colored based on the hull's paint
- Adjust the color of gold paint on ship hulls.
- Do not show all-hands messages if you have DND on.
- Always display all-hands message to the person that sent it even if they otherwise wouldn't see it.
After the next reboot:
- Fix issues with persimmon familiars not being recolorable & not being able to recolor familiars to persimmon.
- Allow snow furniture to be placed in the lobby scene outside houses.
- Puzzle sessions under a minute no longer count towards bakeoffs.