¡Por las barbas de Neptuno!
|From the Release Notes:
- Add new family ocean, Crimson.
- Add new Spanish ocean, Jade.
- Add Reserve Labor in Shoppes & Stalls. This allows employees to perform work ahead of time (either online or offline) which will be automatically applied to any future orders made at that stall/shoppe. Buyers purchasing from a shoppe with sufficient labor to cover their order will see the delivery time as "Immediate" and will indeed be able to pick up their order any time after placing it.
- Allow flag & crest tapestries to be hung on the side of larger ships (such as in place of the white ones which are there by default).
- Add captain's bandana hat for sale.
- Add pirate bust furniture that can be inscribed with information about a pirate.
- Add large display case furniture that holds up to 80 trinkets.
- Add new color: persimmon. The color isn't available for production in cloth yet.
- Show blockade job offers on all islands.
- Move the Vote on Booty button to its own ahoy panel.
- Display counts of chests foraged and chests available on buried treasure expeditions.
- Allow non-subscribers to make hearty invitations.
- Sink a portion of a vessel's eights along with the vessel when it goes down in Atlantis, blockades and flotillas rather than adding it to the sunken treasure.
- Give out the rat and furni with the tutorial mission.
- Highlight ships with a bright blue outline on the Where are My Vessels display.
- Stop playing the intro music in the gunnery puzzle for if it's reentered soon after it's been exited.
- Add a note that by logging on, you agree to the Terms of Service.
- Teach Sea Monsters to attack ships off the edge of the board (but not those in safe zones).
- Add rose, lavender, mint, light green, magenta, lemon, peach, and light blue as colors for gems on rings.
- Fix inflated values being shown for total eights from chests.
- Fix the bilge clear sound.
- Fix a bug in generating shop labor reports that could sometimes misreport labor remaining in queue.
- Fix a bug where bots on tutorial missions constantly booch.
- Fix Bumblebeard taking over the top right panel of the map.
- Fix Barnabas getting a woefully underskilled crew against some ship types.
- Fix bonus moves returning if used when entering the citadel.