Is That A Starfish On Your Face, Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
|From the Release Notes:
- Reports from those plundering Atlantean ruins indicate that new types of riches have been discovered.
- Rumors are that some particularly seasoned adventurers have recovered living creatures from the depths.
- Some poor souls who have lost their vessels in Atlantean waters have found starfish clinging to them when they washed ashore.
- Apothecaries can now brew a new potion to remove these stowaways from pirates who dislike them.
- Tailors have learned to craft new clothing: Chainmail
- New limited edition portrait background: Captainada's Valentine Arch
- Returning seasonal portrait backgrounds: Valentine's Day Heart, Valentine's Day Swan
- Seasonal Valentine's Day trinkets are available in the Palace Shoppe.
- New items available in portraits: Trophies ye've won may be displayed, as can a new item for those experienced in treasure haul.
- New one-handed option for rumble: Boxing.
- Minor adjustment to the blackjack's sprinkle pattern.
- Pirate info has been reorganized, removing the info button, and combining its content with yer own pirate page.
- Removed clothing purchase requirement from the mission to get yer free portrait painted.
- Adjust seeding in double-elimination tournaments to avoid repeat matches until as late as possible.
- Add buttons to the palace tab to conveniently access the shoppe & portrait room.
- Sort color options alphabetically when ordering products.
- Carpentry sessions now require fewer pieces placed before they count towards your ratings.
- Brigand Kings now set news when they win an island.
- Pirates playing from the same computer can no longer play wagered nor rated games against each other.
- Various bug fixes:
- Fix bug that didn't show the first-time-greeter dialog when dutied on by a greeter pillage.
- Fix bug that didn't keep PVP records if an involved ship had no crew.
- Fix bug involving multiple royals scuttling a Brigand King at the same time.
- Fix bug causing sailing to not give a new board after clearing one.
- Fix bug causing the palace shoppe interface to jump to the first page after purchasing an item.
- Fix bug that would cause the client to close immediately upon startup on some Linux systems.