- Your money is now with you at all times. It is not at risk when you're on a vessel. Banks, transfer fees, whisk burying, and the money report are all things of the past.
- Tournaments are ocean-wide now.
- Spades games may have wagers.
- Ferries charge a small fee for their services.
- On doubloon oceans, the doubloon exchange has been simplified and the top 5 offers are listed for buys/sells.
- Currently-held jobs may be inspected and quit while viewing a job offer at a shop.
- The layout of the personal info page has been changed.
- Fixed a bug with selecting colors at a tailor that only has one grade of cloth in stock.
- Fixed a bug with logging "display only" rack modifications.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed one to temporarily wear an item after trading it.