Shop and Vessel Records (v1.67)
|From the Release Notes:
- Added logging to track economic and other activity aboard ships and in shops. This facility should help crews manage their cargos and help shopkeepers track sales as well as provide a record of taxes. Not every activity is logged, so please bear with us as we expand this feature.
- Removed the one-stall-per-pirate-per-island stall limitation. Now ye may have up to one stall of each type at an island.
- New round structure for blockades: 3 rounds in a row, then 4 hours off.
- When a vessel is "sunk" in a non-sinking blockade, the vessel is barred from entering the blockade from then on.
- Lowered damage from medium and large cannonballs.
- Found and fixed some more bugs with battle/blockade display.
- Fixed forts and markets so that the owner can access the coffers.
- Fixed construction sites so that employees are paid prior the site getting turned into a building. Any money that was not yet picked up by workers will be buried on the island.
- Fixed a bug with the port interface when there were two ships with the same name.
- Shanghais for the past week should now be entered into the system, and they'll be counted again going forward.