- Added three new female hairstyles, one male hairstyle, and two new beards. All are available when creating a new pirate, or when using Hair Control Tonic and Beard Control Wax.
- Increased the effect of navigation puzzle performance on the spawning of brigands when the vessel is configured for "Pillage", "Trade", or "Evade".
- If you perform well at navigation, you'll see more brigands when pillaging, or less brigands when evading or trading. If you aren't playing navigation, things will be unchanged.
- Reduced the amount lost to brigands to 20% of booty and 10% of commodities in hold.
- Brigands will now continue to spawn preceding server reboots.
- Trophy cases can now be reinscribed to point to a different pirate.
- Crew politics will no longer change automatically if there are any remaining dormant voting members.
- Bug Fixes
- Pirate renames will now work for pirates in a flag with no monarch.
- Fixed a certain condition where the rogue mark shoppe would indicate that a particular name was available, when it actually wasn't.
- Pets will once again be returned to owners before a ship is sunk.
- Corrected a problem with female portraits when wearing "Plainshirt (belt)" and holding an item.
- The panel that's displayed when unwrapping an item should no longer line wrap in the middle of words.
- It's no longer permitted to name your familiar with the default name. In other words, you can't name your monkey "Monkey". Be creative!
- Fixing a color problem with the Gravestone Fragment trinket.
- Preventing strange colors from showing up in the Disguise Kit trinket.