07- 08=</noinclude> |+|
Revision as of 11:32, 5 August 2009
Pillaging is Hard, Let's Go Shopping
|From the Release Notes:
- Revamp shoppe purchasing interface.
- Provide up to 2 hours of labor per puzzle completed for in-game/active labor if the hours are available and the puzzle isn't booched.
- Play a celebration sound when ye are awarded a trophy or complete a mission.
- Add new furniture items: pedestal and female pirate bust.
- Add persimmon to available colors for prizes from Treasure Chests.
- Display an ahoy panel of completed orders that allows their delivery. The ahoy appears when the order is completed or at logon.
- Fix division of booty at server shutdown.
- Fix that some /who panels still auto-closed.
- Fix that eights paid for jobbing on trade voyages weren't written to the vessel log.
- Allow certain rewards to be received and redeemed without logging out.
- Fix bug that would consume labor hours when immediately abandoning a crafting puzzle.