Park Island (Cerulean)
- "Park Island" redirects here. For other uses, see Park Island (disambiguation).
|Park Island on the Cerulean Ocean|
|Large island in the Coral Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
|Controlled by||Elements of Fear|
Park Island is a large island in the Coral Archipelago. There are three known routes from the island: Delta Island, Angelfish Island, and an inter-archipelago route to Oyster Island in the Diamond Archipelago.
This island spawns lobelia, stone, and wood. They can be bid at the market.
The buildings on Park are named after various amusement park attractions.
- Berry-Go-Round (bazaar)
- Dye-Cast Racers (upgraded)
- PoE Arcade (upgraded)
- Commodities market
- Ticket Booth (upgraded)
- Cotton Brandy (bazaar)
- Corkscrew Brew (upgraded)
- Lager Flume (upgraded)
- Estate agent
- Park Maintenance (upgraded)
- Upholstering Toss (bazaar)
- Tunnel of Loveseats (upgraded)
- Carnivilla (left-facing villa)
- Epcottage (right-facing cottage)
- Estate Fair (right-facing estate)
- Snack Shack (left-facing shack)
- Townhouse of Wax (left-facing townhouse)
- Iron monger
- Ferrous Wheel (bazaar)
- Hall of Mirrored Swords (upgraded)
- High Strikers (upgraded)
- Slash Mountain (upgraded)
- Lost and Crowned (upgraded)
- Bumper Boats (bazaar)
- Paddle Boats (upgraded)
- Roller Clothiers (bazaar)
- Frock Show (upgraded)
- Quilt-O-Whirl (bazaar)
- Frights and Frills (upgraded)
- Tower of Loom (upgraded)
- Dusted buildings
- Drunk Tank (upgraded distillery)
- Madderhorn (upgraded apothecary)
- Sloop D'Loop (upgraded shipyard)
- Spun House (upgraded weavery)
- The Zipper (upgraded tailor)
Park Island was originally located on the Midnight Ocean. The Park Island monument is located just outside the apothecary bazaar. At one time, there was a shipyard named Carousail which was dusted to make way for a furnisher shoppe.
Park I - 2004-08-21 - Midnight Armada colonized Park, becoming the first flag to hold two islands simultaneously.
Park II - 2004-09-17 - Midnight Aramada defeatd the alt flag Buri Armada in a six round blockade. The blockade was timed to run simultaneously with the failed attacks on Winter Solstice and Oyster Island by Buri Armada and another alt flag Nidiata Dei Buri.
Park III - 2007-02-18 - Don't Panic defeated Midnight Armada in a three round sinking blockade.
Park IV - 2007-07-28 - Brigand King Gretchen Goldfang took control of the island after Don't Panic decides not to mount a defense.
Park V - 2007-11-03 - Pandora's Box attempted to oust the Brigand King but lost in three rounds.
Park VI - 2008-01-06 - Pandora's Box made a second attempt at the island in what the flag dubbed "Operation Root Canal: Part Deux - The Extraction o' Gretchen Goldfang", winning the island in four rounds.
Park VII - 2010-09-12 - Pandora's Box successfully defended the island against Bipolar. A war chest was initially dropped by Fallen but the flag pulled out shortly before the blockade started. Bipolar dropped a chest to prevent an uncontested blockade.
Park VIII - 2011-01-23 Pandora's Box successfully defended the island against Brigand King Vargas the Mad in a four round blockade.
Park IX - 2012-03-12 Tyranny defended for Pandora's Box and successfully defended the island against The All-Consuming Flame in a four round blockade.