|Ocean Raiders at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||La Dolce Vita|
|Founded||11 September, 2005|
|Last updated on 25 February, 2012|
|Ocean Raiders at a Glance|
|Founded||12 September, 2009|
|dormant as of 25 February, 2012|
Welcome to the OCEAN RAIDERS!
We are a crew who thinks that the most important thing is not the poe, but the people you meet. (But, hey.. a little poe on the side doesn???t hurt, eh?). Crew colours are Blue and White.
We have only a few RULES in this crew..
- Please do not be rude! No cursing and no drama please.
- Do not tell our Officers how to nav, or run the ships.. they know what they are doing.
- Have fun :) We are always looking for new recruits! Come pillaging with us and join up at the end of the pillage.
- PTB PERMISSION TO BOARD Every pirate requires permission from the Officer in Charge of ship to Board a SLOOP or a CUTTER, including when the ship is in port. (Sloops and cutters are the small one masted ships, Bigger ships do not require PTB).
- How to PTB:
- On Crew chat ask "PTB ship name?"
- You then wait for a response and you only jump on the ship once you are given permission. You may not get a response immediately, please wait until you have one. Sometimes the PTB will be denied, maybe because the ship is full, the Officer aboard is transferring stuff, s/he's memorizing the ocean, or because s/he is running a special pillage.
Moving up in the ranks is easy to do!
- Cabin person: Just ask one of the Officers at the end of a pillage - we'd be happy to have ye aboard!
- Officer: Be recommended by a Senior Officer or a few Fleet officers. Have Broad or better in Bilge, Sail, Gun, Carp. Nav and Bnav to Narrow. Bnav better than able. Have either 2 piracy stats at Master or none of them at Able. Ye will also go through and pass training with a seasoned Officer. Have time to pillage. Have enough poe to cover restocking. Be ready to buy an officer badge. Rumble and Swordfighting - assume Narrow for now. Have the recommending officer contact an SO or the Captain WHEN YOU COMPLY to the requirements.
- Fleet officer: This rank will be given to exceptional Officers who have contributed greatly to the crew. Appointed by the Senior Officers, do not ask for this rank it will only hurt your chances. You need this rank to train others. We are looking for those who have respect for this crew, a strong sense of leadership, and have show that ye are trustworthy.
- Senior officer: Do not ask to become an SO. These positions are effectively equal status with the Captain and we expect you spend lots of time for the crew. Senior Officers will be voted in.
Looking for another way to support yer crew? How about TAKING a JOB or purchasing items at these fine SHOPPES! Or if you open one, get yours put on the list!
Located on Lima Island:
- Asran's Iron Monger
- Millie's Distillery
Located on Kirin Island:
- Arahh's Shipbuilding Stall
- Jimmydids Iron Monger on Kirin
- Jimmydids Distillery on Kirin