OCL/Season7/SeaBattle Registration Midnight
|Season 7 Rules|
OCL Season 7 Sea Battle Registration for Midnight
Notes on teams:
- All captains are required to know how to manage and update the wiki, and to have an active forum account so that other captains can contact them.
- Note that team captains in this league may also be responsible for receiving returned deposit deeds or prize deeds - ensure that you trust them if you are providing a deed for your team. If the captain is providing all the deposit deeds themselves, this is obviously simpler but may not be possible for every captain.
- You do not get a "free swap" if one of your team members is banned. Do not jeopardize your team by including someone that you think may get banned!
- You may only have one pirate involved in this league - you may only play for one team, and you may only use one pirate on that team.
Registration Deadline Registration for Season 7 Sea Battle will close at the end of Sunday 29th March 2009. From this point, you may not make any changes to your team information. If there is a change that must be made for some reason, you should PM Apollo with information, and Apollo will make a decision on whether the change can be made, or whether you must wait and make the change as part of your league's permissible team changes quota.
Inclusion in the Sea Battle league Inclusion in the sea battle league is not confirmed until the in-game parts of the registration (i.e. getting one of your team into the OCL crew, and paying the sloop deposit) is complete. More details on that part of the registration will be given once we reach the registration deadline.
Times and their priorities are as follows: You must give preferences for match times on Saturdays and Sundays. In the event of a tie, the following time priorities are used. In the event that you do not give full time preference information, we will assume that for any missing preference slots, you are equally happy with any time, and therefore happy with your opponents' preferences.
- Noon (12pm)
1. Team Name (defaults to "Team [Captain's name]" if none specified) 2. Team Captain's forum account name (which should also be used for YPPedia editing) 3. Team Captain: captain’s name (optional: main pirate) 4. Team member 2: member name (optional: main pirate) 5. Team member 3: member name (optional: main pirate) 6. Team member 4: member name (optional: main pirate) 7. Team member 5: member name (optional: main pirate) 8. Team member 6: member name (optional: main pirate) 9. Time preferences for Saturdays 10. Time preferences for Sundays
- The optional main pirate’s name is only required if a player wishes to participate on an alternate character while receiving prizes on their main.
- We reserve the right to ignore registrations with incomplete information.
Example Registration Team
- Team Name: Ocean Masterz
- Team Captain's forum acount: Apollo
- Captain: Sun (Apollo)
- Team member 2: Ajax (Artemis)
- Team member 3: Hephaestus
- Team member 4: Lelantos
- Tema member 5: Thalia
- Team member 6: Hypnotica (Hypnos)
- Time preferences for Saturday: 10am, 8am, 4pm
- Time preferences for Sunday: 10am, 12noon, 2pm
The captain should log in to YPPedia with their forum account, and press the Edit button to the right of this text. You can then copy the following as the template for your team's registration information, and paste it into the registration area below.