Difference between revisions of "Nevicata Drago"
m (infobox fix)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 14:35, 3 April 2015
|Nevicata Drago at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Blackdreams, Bonydagger, Aiinidiaf, MoonDagger, Shaydagger, Purpledagger, Jakeipoo|
|Flag Affiliation||Davy Jones' Locker|
|Founded||26 February, 2006|
|Last updated on 3 April, 2015|
We are a crew that is more like a family. We stick together thru thick and thin. Are you looking for a place to call home then come and join us. We take anyone in and including whole crews. So come and make ND your home too!
2-1-2012 ND went flag less for the first time since it was founded.
10-01-13 ND formed there own flag Black Hearted Dragons
11-14-13 ND joined Everpresent Shadows
12-2-13 ND joined For Glory or Honor
3-28-15 ND joined Davy Jones' Locker
Extended Public Statement
WELCOME TO THE CREW!!!
Cabin Person--> Pirate- Subscribe and contact an SO or FO
Pirate ---> Officer -Please request a promotion on the forums and ask for OiT(Officer in Training) Please see Silver for this. (ALL piracy stats(shipboard ones) MUST be Solid/Disg or be showing us you are working on them.
Officer----> Fleet Officer- Must pass OiT & own your own ship
Fleet Officer--->Senior Officer- At Captain's discretion only!
Want to know what our name means? Just ask!
~The Ten Plankable Doctrines of the Nevicata Drago Crew:
... And Silver spoke all these words, saying: "I am your Captain of the Nevicata Drago crew ....say upon ye:
1. Ye shall ask to PTB (Permission To Board)
2. Ye shall not change stations without permission, during a pillage
3. Ye shall not leave in the middle of battle
4. Remember to team and re-team and will not straight-line or punch yourself out
5. Honor the Captain, Officers, and the fellow Crew Members
6. Ye shall not laze
7. Ye shall not commit crimes of this crew or ships.
8. Ye shall not play parlor games while pillaging,
9. Ye shall not speak bad words amongst this crew or flag.
10. Ye shall not harass other flags, or crews, and provoke them to wage war over this crew and/or flag."