Lagniappe Island (Cerulean)
- "Lagniappe Island" redirects here. For other uses, see Lagniappe Island (disambiguation).
|Lagniappe Island on the Cerulean Ocean|
|Large island in the Jet Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
|Controlled by||Tequila Sunrise|
Buildings on Lagniappe are named after things associated with New Orleans and/or Mardi Gras.
- Bourbon Balconies (right-facing cottage)
- Chateau Dupre (right-facing mansion)
- Creole Cabins (left-facing cabin)
- French Quarter (right-facing shack)
- Pitot House (right-facing gallery)
- The Pontchartrain (right-facing manor)
- Dusted buildings
- Brigs on the Bayou (upgraded shipyard)
- Cajun Cloth (upgraded weavery)
- Futon Rouge (upgraded furnisher)
- Jeans Lafite (upgraded tailor)
Lagniappe is controlled by Tequila Sunrise.
On 2005-08-14, Colonization began with the placement of The House of the Rising Sun, a fort, and the beginning of the Lousiana/Bayou/Mardi Gras Theme.
On 2007-01-29, the crews of Dark Judgement left and joined Crimson Tide. The island was transferred to Crimson Tide control.
Lagniappe III — 2008-08-24, Crimson Tide attacked the island, re-taking the island in five rounds. Midnight Marauders returned the war declaration before the start of round 4 making the blockade sinking.
Lagniappe IV — 2010-8-29, Crimson Tide successfully defended the island against Tyr's Own in a three round non-sinking blockade.
Lagniappe V — 2010-9-12, after leaving Crimson Tide, Annaleese and her new flag of Tyr's Own dropped a chest on the island, winning control in a four round non-sinking blockade.