Ice Ocean changelog/2014-2
- This page archives the changelog for the Ice Ocean for the second half of 2014. The complete changelog can be viewed at Ice Ocean changelog.
- Fixing connection issue when attempting to enter the Kraken lair.
- Updating bumper boat art to make it more clear which end is which.
- Fixing "invisible" tentacle collisions.
- Fixing "rogue" tentacles. All tentacles will sink when Kraken head sinks. Any tentacles that were previously sunk will remain down until the other tentacles resurface.
- Improving attractiveness of chum.
- Chum will get removed from the board when tentacles "eat" it.
- Changed spacing and placement of rowboats when spawning in the safe zone.
- Fixed timing of ink so that it gets added to the board at the same time as the Kraken head gets shot.
- Making lifeboats less bulky.
- Changed lifeboat recipe to produce batches of 10.
- Making sure powder keg sprites get removed if a vessel collides with them during the same turn in which they were added.
- Aging rowboat kits by login days rather than calendar days and reducing lifespan.
- Preventing powder kegs from being shot into the safe zone.
- Making sure powder kegs render on top of chum slicks.
- Added new keg explosion animation.
- Updating kraken chest contents.
- Board updates.
- Fix for desyncs after Kraken head resurfaces.
- Fix for tentacles not getting sunk when passing through powder kegs.
- Fix for treasure indicators staying on even after rowboat respawns.
- Fixing some internal errors.
- Preventing tentacle vessels from escaping out to sea.
- Preventing pirates from engaging the Kraken while in a tournament.
- Making sure Kraken spots last as long as their sea monster maps.
- Kraken board updates.