Ice Ocean changelog/2014-2
- This page archives the changelog for the Ice Ocean for the second half of 2014. The complete changelog can be viewed at Ice Ocean changelog.
- Trinkets are now divided into subgroups in the booty display. This is intended to help pirates who have really big booties.
- Adding a "Go Home" button for Rowboats
- Fixed bug that caused Kraken treasure clusters to sometimes extend outside the board, resulting in half a whirlpool
- Players who get disconnected and "blackscreened" should now auto-transition back into the Kraken instance.
- Reworking Kraken booty divvy.
- Fixing offsets of sunken treasure and magic water in Atlantis.
- Allowing Inky Cephalopod Doll to be held in portraits.
- Decreasing damage done by small and medium tentacles.
- Decreasing number of tentacle segments on the Kraken board.
- Making sure all Kraken rock tiles get treated like rocks.
- Changing Kraken water color.
- Fixing error when attack animations played.
- Chum will now last longer.
- Adding custom Kraken rock tiles.
- Adding defender tentacles for the Kraken head.
- Fixed aging of ink slicks, so that they do not reset when a rowboat respawns.
- Adding tentacle attack animations.
- Adding sound effects.
- Only play song when first entering Kraken lair.
- Adjusted weighting of treasure chests and eggs in determining "Treasure retrieved" shares.
- Making /who and /vwho work correctly for pirates and vessels engaged in a Kraken hunt.
- Adding a warning if there are not enough lifeboats in the hold when the Kraken is charted.
- Adding bubble animation while Kraken head is sunk.
- Fixing the render order of some sprites on the board.
- Updating bumper kit booty icon to match new bumper boat art.
- Ink will no longer disappear one turn early.
- Fixing connection issue when attempting to enter the Kraken lair.
- Updating bumper boat art to make it more clear which end is which.
- Fixing "invisible" tentacle collisions.
- Fixing "rogue" tentacles. All tentacles will sink when Kraken head sinks. Any tentacles that were previously sunk will remain down until the other tentacles resurface.
- Improving attractiveness of chum.
- Chum will get removed from the board when tentacles "eat" it.
- Changed spacing and placement of rowboats when spawning in the safe zone.
- Fixed timing of ink so that it gets added to the board at the same time as the Kraken head gets shot.
- Making lifeboats less bulky.
- Changed lifeboat recipe to produce batches of 10.
- Making sure powder keg sprites get removed if a vessel collides with them during the same turn in which they were added.
- Aging rowboat kits by login days rather than calendar days and reducing lifespan.
- Preventing powder kegs from being shot into the safe zone.
- Making sure powder kegs render on top of chum slicks.
- Added new keg explosion animation.
- Updating kraken chest contents.
- Board updates.
- Fix for desyncs after Kraken head resurfaces.
- Fix for tentacles not getting sunk when passing through powder kegs.
- Fix for treasure indicators staying on even after rowboat respawns.
- Fixing some internal errors.
- Preventing tentacle vessels from escaping out to sea.
- Preventing pirates from engaging the Kraken while in a tournament.
- Making sure Kraken spots last as long as their sea monster maps.
- Kraken board updates.