Conglin Island (Cobalt)
|The subject of this article is obsolete and no longer present in the game.|
|Information presented here may no longer apply to the current game. It is retained primarily for historical interest.|
|Conglin Island on the Cobalt Ocean|
|Outpost island in the Jade Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
|Controlled by||Phantom Fury|
|M and M|
A chest in the eastern side of the island in the swamp area of the island reads, "This island were fashioned by Grimes."
Conglin has successively been home to a distillery, Rum And Good Fortune, and a weavery, Weaving Our Sanity Behind, both since dusted. To fit a shipyard built on the island, Dark Asylum needed to have the fort relocated to its current location.
The island featured in the 2008 Halloween events — during the event, pirates who visited the island would be turned into skellies, and it contained the second hint for solving Vargas the Mad's riddle.
- Conglin II - 2005-10-01 - Impavidus Formido safely defended Conglin from Nation Of PoE Snatchers in three rounds.
- Conglin III - 2006-08-12 - Impavidus Formido defended Conglin from Caution Road Humps in three rounds.
- Conglin IV - 2006-08-27 - Impavidus Formido defended Conglin from Caution Road Humps in four rounds.
- Conglin V - 2006-10-21 - What The Falchion captured the island from Impavidus Formido in three rounds.
- Conglin VI - 2007-2-18 - Dark Asylum won the island in an Event Blockade by winning the first 3 rounds.
- Conglin VII - 2007-12-16 - Dark Asylum successfully defended against a strength 5 attack by Azarbad the Great and The All-Consuming Flame.
- Conglin VIII - 2009-01-17 - Dark Asylum retained control of the island following a two-all draw between Crimson Horizons and We Won't Back Down
- Shortly after Conglin VIII, Crimson Horizons won control of the island in a related event blockade