Bone Breakers (Sage crew)
Revision as of 16:46, 31 January 2017 by Gunnerfreak (talk | contribs) (Updating Infobox: Captaincy/SO list/Politics/Flag change; Captain/SO active -> mark Crew active. Tweak intro for Flag status. + Template:Otheruses3. Destub-ify.)
- For other uses of the term, see Bone Breakers.
|Bone Breakers at a Glance|
|Founded||11 October, 2008|
|Last updated on 31 January, 2017|
Bone Breakers is an independent crew on the Emerald Ocean.
Bone Breakers was founded on the 11th of October, in 2008, on the retired Sage Ocean.
Flag affiliation history
Ahoy mates! We need good & trust pirates..
Extended public statement
Welcome to Bone Breakers!!
We are a fun, loving and intimate lil crew looking for people to sail the seas with us... If you are looking to have a good time with a lot of playful fun loving people, feel free to join!! :)
- You need to ask for PTB (Permission to Board) before boarding a ship.
- Read the Officer bulletin board at the helm before starting a pillage.
- Make sure you stock the ship well before starting a pillage but you are allowed to sell the stock and withdraw the money from the coffer when you have finished. But if you are officer you will have to find a FO or higher to do it for you.
- If ship is stocked, NEVER do not forget to restock after a pillage
- Do not abandon ship and do not leave in battles
- Do not steal. Any offenders will be immediately blackspotted and petition will be send to OM (Ocean Master)