|Bad-Booty Pillagers at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Barlennan, Lilu, Pluutje-East, Sexykitten|
|Flag Affiliation||Perpetual Bounty|
|Founded||29 September, 2006|
|Last updated on 1 February, 2012|
Looking for boom-boom action? Look us up for Atlantis runs, Pillages and BK hunts.
Extended Public Statement
Aside from pillaging, we are business people as well, with several stalls - mostly in the diamond archipelago.
Jobbers please come on board and make some poe.
CREW RULES (FOR CREW AND JOBBERS ALIKE):
- Listen to the Captain and/or First Mate. Please do as you are ordered/instructed. Otherwise you will be planked.
- At all times (intermittently), pay attention to the chat screen. Try not to get puzzle vision. Otherwise, you may miss orders/instructions that may be critical to winning a battle.
- If you wish to join crew permanently, ask the Captain or any Officer. Preferably, you will ask after pilly run or just after a battle. Never ask during BNav or Swordfight/Rumble.
- Battle Teaming Rules: Swordfight - Teams of 3 or 2, preferably 2; Rumble - Depends on type of pilly and level of difficult. All Rumble with Bnavking is SOLO ONLY - NO TEAMING. If you do not know how to team (unteam), please ask. We'll be happy to explain.
- Always ask PTB (Permission to Board), when looking to board a sloop or cutter. The pirate may be on a commod run or moving ships. This is not necessary on large ships (War Brig or above).
- Have fun and do your best.
- Bnavking (founder)
- Bnavking (again)