|Aura at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Beswick, Oldgit|
|Flag Affiliation||Black Flag|
|Founded||28 June, 2008|
|Last updated on 24 August, 2012|
Aura is a crew on the Emerald Ocean of the flag Margaritaville.
meeow is still kinda inactive sortin that icky life thing that keeps gettin in the way out x When telling your friends about our crew, kindly avoid words such as 'psycho' and 'insane'...we prefer 'eccentric'
Extended Public Statement
Recent scientific research has shown that the less pirates there are in the world, the more global warming happens...therefore, there is only one thing that can be done to save the planet...Grab yer cutlass ye useless landlubber and set sail! YAARR!
We are living proof that you dont need SMH to have a successful crew....~pillaging forever~
~home to the best caloriecarbandfat free cookies on sage~
- The laws of piracy
- A pirate does not ask for directions. He/she relies only on his/her gut feeling, a compass, or a treasure map.
- Parrots are the preferred pirate companion. Monkeys are an acceptable substitute, unless they fling their faeces at people. Then they are an awesome substitute.
- Pirates shall always wear boots, except in the case of a peg leg. Then one boot is acceptable. Flip-flops are right out.
- Pirates do not cry, except in the case of the loss of a shipload of rum.
- When describing the size of a treasure, a pirate is required to exaggerate by at least 113%. Flowers are not treasure under any circumstances, unless said flowers are made out of gold.
- A pirate shall never wear lipstick, Hair gel, or capri pants. Actually, that kinda goes without saying.
- A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
- During a swordfight, swordfighting insults are required. In the event both participants are still alive at the end of the fight, the participant with the superior insults shall be declared the victor.
- All foods prepared by a pirate must include rum, grog, or beer. Boone's and other "Wench Punch" is prohibited.
- No pirate shall drink Grog out of a glass. Grog is only to be consumed either straight from the barrel, or from a mug heavy enough to to kill a human.
- A pirate does not use the word "Fabulous". Ever.
- "ARRRRRRRRRRR..." is a perfectly acceptable answer to any question.
- When drinking, Pirates may sing. "Fifteen Men on a Dead Man's Chest" is preferred. Britney spears songs are not allowed.
- If circumstances demand a career change, a move into real estate brokerage or tax collection shall be considered a lateral move and said individual may keep their pirate status.
- Kidnapping is an acceptable substitute for killing, but only if it is for the purpose of plank walking at a later time.
- Female pirates are allowed some exception to rules concerning hygiene and garmentry, but must make up for it by using twice as much profanity.
- You can't spell pirate, without "irate". There's a reason for that, so don't even try.
- When drinking rum, the only thing a pirate adds to the rum is more rum.
- When at the office, answering the telephone with "Arrrrrrr" is perfectly acceptable for pirates. Other acceptable choices are "Avast!", and "Ahoy Matey!"
- All women are to be referred to as wenches, with the exception of female Pirates, who can be referred to as "lass".
- A pirate may tell any tale of swashbuckling without being called on the details, as long as at least 52% of the story is true.
- No pirate may do the arm movements for "YMCA", or engage in country-western line-dancing.
- Pirates never, ever obey laws. Period. Ironic, I realize.
- And finally, How do you know if you are a pirate? You just "Arrrrrrrr"...
~Just remember..Meeow/Crysta had the selfplankTM trademark first ;)~
There is one rule and only one rule in Aura:
- Please ask PTB (permission to board) before boarding any sloop that is out to sea.
That's it. Got it? Thank ye.
Black and purple are the official crew colors of Aura.
- Crew's Web site
- vent29.gameservers.com Port: 6672 Crew vent