- New portrait-holdable items for experience in Treasure Drop, Shipwrightery, and Blacksmithing.
- Increase the likelihood of receiving Treasure Boxes from Atlantean Citadels.
- When you enter a puzzle, any ahoy tabs you had visible will now come with you.
- Improved graphics and scoring for clearing a chest in treasure haul.
- Reduced Archelon toughness.
- Adjusted treasure creation parameters - more pieces of eight will be sunk with the monsters as well as the initial wrecks in the lair and the wrecks will take longer to be completely hauled.
- Reduced booty stolen by brigands and barbarians from the booty to 40% from 50%.
- Increased the minimum pieces of eight prize a treasure chest can award.
- Enable pillaging of treasure maps from brigands and barbarians.
- Bug fixes:
- Fix bug with submerging citadel animation.
- Fix bug with swordfighting board summary appearance for horizontal strikes.
- Fix bug where players leaving a ship or disconnecting were sometimes not properly removed from a dragoon fight.