- Housing and furniture shops have been added to the game.
- Your first shack is free, after that you may purchase additional housing. There are 10 different levels of housing.
- For a limited introductory time, 'shacks' and furniture bazaars require only one hour of labor to complete. This should help governors get things up and running as quickly as possible.
- Shacks will be required for an island to get greenies, but are not yet required.
- Two new commodities have been added: varnish and lacquer.
- The number of loaded cannons is now shown in the vessel status displays next to speed/damage/bilge.
- The Ahoy panel for new players shows days remaining in free trial, where applicable.
- News and Events will now be shown on noticeboard even if ye are in a building.
- Skelly fights now only start when more than 50% of the players vote to start it.
- Fixed a bug that caused shops to sometimes publish an incorrect 'will buy' quantity for commodities.
- Fixed some bugs with catching invalid HTML when editing news.
- Swordfighting in the single player adventure (for box buyers) is fixed.
- Added an option to hearts to pass left/right/across (no hold).
- The default team size for brawls has been changed to 3 players.
- Tailor racks are now limited to holding 2000 articles of clothing.
- "Watch" buttons have been added to the tournament bracket display.