Mnemosyne is the Ocean Master most responsible for unleashing bloodthirsty packs of werewolves on islands during the wee hours of the morning.
Mnemosyne designed the following islands:
- Descartes Isle, on the Emerald and Jade oceans (as well as on the retired/merged Sage ocean)
- Starfish Island, on the Emerald and Jade oceans (as well as on the retired/merged Sage ocean)
- Ventress Island, on the Emerald and Jade oceans (as well as on the retired/merged Sage ocean)
Mnemosyne is the Greek goddess and personification of memory, and mother of the nine muses, including Clio. A river named after her flowed through Hades: those who wanted to remember their past life would drink from her spring, while those who wished to forget would drink the waters of Lethe ("forgetfulness")
- Jenjo on Midnight, for noteworthy efforts that went unnoticed. July 2006.
- Silverdawg on Midnight, "Awarded to Silverdawg for taking first place in Treasured Memories on September 21, 2006."
- Adrielle on Viridian, in appreciation for an avatar she created.
- Hawkings on Viridian, for placing first in "I vow to me, my Mnemosyne. May 2009.
- Jakeipoo on Midnight, For his thoughtfulness
Arr! This article about a pirate in Puzzle Pirates be a stub. Ye can help YPPedia by expanding it.
|English Oceans: Cronus Demeter Hera Nemesis|
|Spanish Oceans: Atropos Clotho|
|Retired: Amphitrite Aphrodite Apollo Artemis Bia|
|~No doll~ Calliope Castor Clio Dionysus Endymion ~No doll~ Eris|
|Eurydice Gaea Galene Glaucus Hephaestus Hermes|
|Hypnos Lelantos Mnemosyne Oceanus Poseidon Prometheus Thalia|
|See also: Ringer | Dread Ringers | Narya | Nenya | Vilya|