Echoes of War
|Echoes of War at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Carsomyr, Davybones, Frostvein, Jeda, Klostro, Veranicetata, Winterstar|
|Founded||9 January, 2007|
|Last updated on 3 June, 2013|
Echoes of War founded the flag Fading Myths on April 20th, 2007, and then created the new flag Seastrike Legacy on December 5th, 2007. After that latter flag disbanded, the crew joined up with Brink of Dawn.
In the latter part of 2012, Echoes of War left Brink of Dawn, and joined Corruption.
(By Teranto - F.O. of Echoes of War)
ECHOES OF WAR is a crew about having fun and pillaging, if ye don't want to have fun, you're in the wrong place... We wear our colours during battle to define ourselves whenever possible; also at any functions not only to look united and respectable but so we are remembered in the minds of all other pirates...as we sail into the sunset as one of the greatest crews of Yohoho Puzzle Pirates history.
Our motto is to emphasise the importance of doing the best you can whether that be incredible or poor. Our motto: The more ye sweat in practice, the less ye bleed in battle. And remember, 'Practice makes perfect'!
Our crew colours are in place so that we may try and look united. We encourage that our crew members wear the colours where ever possible. These colours are Maroon with either Black, Grey or White. You can have something simple or perhaps something a bit more fashionable. Remember the colours are not compulsory and is our choice to wear them.
"The more ye swear in practice, the less ye whine in battle!"
..::We support the flag: Corruption::..
Flag requests will be rejected.
All ranks are up to the discretion of the crew's Captain and Senior Officers. When requesting promotion, accept the answer you're given. Persistant requests will result in demotion.
..:: Bring gifts! (Tip: Carsomyr likes cookies and money)
- Pirate is for those who can behave themselves and have proven the ability to speak in understandable English.
- Officer is at the discretion of the Senior Officers. Experience and some skill is necessary.
- Fleet officer is at the discretion of the Senior Officers and cannot be requested.
- Senior officer is probably more bribes than you can afford.
- Captain is by taking over the game and doing it yourself.
- Always ask PTB before boarding any ship you don't own.
- Treat all other crew members with the respect you wish for yourself.
- Always restock after a pillage!
- When requesting promotion, accept the answer you're given. Persistent requests will result in demotion.
- Bring cookies.