He originally played on Midnight Ocean under the name Chippss where he was senior officer of the crew The Rising Tide, of the flag New Found Glory. He later left and started his own flag where he was monarch. However, after a short break and the discovery that his friend in real life, Land, played as well, he moved to the Sage Ocean and joined his crew. He currently owns a villa on Spaniel Island, but spends most of his time at Biapalha's villa on Scrimshaw Island. He is an avid collector of trinkets and is often willing to buy or trade for ones that he doesn't have.
After taking a 6 month break he came back in November, 2010 to a largely inactive flag. He switched from the crew Crimson Assurance to his current crew and, along with other still active flag mates, took control of the flag and are in the process of rebuilding it.
- On Friday, July 25, 2008 Chipps won a jade monkey trophy, making him a millionaire in the process.
- Two days after winning a jade monkey, Chipps achieved an ultimate standing in poker.
- Cursed Isles enthusiast.
- Was promoted to lord of the flag on April 9th, 2009.
- Won a Prometheus egg in Eggstra innings on April 16th, 2009.
- Got an eyepatch on May 16, 2009 in a Spaniel Island blockade.
- Suffers from "Lucky Alt Sydrome", 2 of his alts have both an eyepatch and a pegleg (one of which recieved both in 2 sinks in the same blockade).
- Hosted the Spontaneous Combustion Flag and Funds event #1, Have a Hearrrt.
- Hosted Spontaneous Combustion February 3rd Spontaneous Box Auction. 
- Helped with Spontaneous Combustion's Masked Mardi Gras costume contest. 
Chipps's Renamed Ships
|Flying Flounder||Jade Monkey|